Summer is always the time of year for me where it is hard to choose whether to stay indoors in the aircon, take a luxury lush bath and watch Christmas movies, or go outside and go to the beach or make the effort to go for a run along the boardwalk or even play Ping-Pong in the backyard with my family. I always find so many things to do in Summer and never get to do them all so I thought I would take today as an advantage to write a list of all the things you should do when Summer comes around.
Things You Should Do While Summer Is Still Here
- Go to the beach with family or friends.
- Go to a national park or somewhere where you can go on nature walks or a hike.
- Go to a waterfall for the day and swim under it.
- Go find rock pools and lagoons and spend the day snorkelling.
- Go on road trips to the coast with your friends listening to summer hits on Spotify.
- Go for a walk along the ocean front and eat ice cream after hot chips of course.
- Put up a volleyball net, badminton net, or Ping-Pong table to enjoy over the summer with family and friends in the backyard.
- Have a summer barbecue with your friends.
- Go do something thrill seeking like skydiving.
- Go have a picnic on the beach or at a park with friends.
- Get together a group of friends to go on a bike ride with around town.
- Enjoy a breakfast in your backyard under the morning sun, maybe even make fresh orange juice!
- Take your pet on a walk or even to the beach if there are any dog beaches near you.
- Make a bunch of fresh juices for the week.
- Go to an amusement or theme park.
- Take advantage of the aircon and stay inside watching movies all day while eating a bowl of your favourite summer fruits.
- Make a new salad recipe you found.
- Treat yourself to a spa day and finish with an organic orange juice and cheese platter.
What is the one thing you love doing during the Summer time?
Maddison Jayne xo