Starting a new year gives you the perfect chance to start a new, refresh and most importantly re-cleanse after the Christmas period. One of my all time favourite things to do after the New Year has begun is to sit down and write out ways in which I want to start my year, sort of like smaller goals rather than resolutions that allow me to start my year right and allow me to feel refreshed and cleansed once again after the busy season has passed. Something I am focusing on more this year is an act of self-love, practising both gratitude and mindfulness as well as trying to find new hobbies to fill up my spare time with. Here are a few different ways for you to re-cleanse and restart your new year in 2018!
Ways to Refresh and Re-cleanse for 2018
- Clean out your wardrobe.
- Donate old clothes or clothes that no longer fit to charity.
- Find inspiration to find a new hobby to try out, take a photography class, join a yoga class, or even join a book club.
- Wash your makeup brushes and clean out your beauty products, chuck out that eye shadow you bought three years ago and only used once for good.
- Clean out your skincare products and shower products.
- Eliminate stress and distraction from self-love and focus purely on your health.
- Start a new savings account to put towards something you have wanted for sometime.
- Try a new workout plan.
- Enjoy the little things in life more.
- Make new goals and resolutions for your year.
- Clean out your desk space.
- Buy new plants and water them to make your home look more alive and fresh.
- Organise your phone and computer.
- Have a digital cleanse, get off your phone for a day or two and go on an adventure.
- Make a new friend, go out and meet new people, socialise and expand your inner circle.
- Try a new meal or two to cook, maybe even go to a cooking class.
- Spend your money on getaways, travelling, holidays or even just a day off.
- Practise gratitude, once a day write down something you are thankful for.
- Practise mindfulness and eliminate negativity within your life.
What are some of the ways you are refreshing yourself for the new year?
Maddison Jayne xo