For my gal pals who don’t need no man on the 14th of February this year, also known as Valentine’s Day, don’t worry I was also for the past 17 years, celebrating Galentine’s Day and to be honest even though I have Anthony I am still going to buy myself something luxurious… Gals, go out, spoil yourselves, treat yourself to some well deserved pampering and self-love. As we all know, you need to ‘Treat Yo Self’. Here are some sweet gift ideas for those gals who want to get themselves something luxurious whether its cozy pjs, skincare or a good candle or scent. Spoil yourself lovely, go big or go home, what about go big, splurge than go home and emerge into these goodies, get cozy with your favourite chocolates or snacks, put on your favourite Netflix series and Galentine away. Happy Galentine’s Day beautifuls!
With Galentine’s Day coming up, to all my gals who are just wanting a girls day in, I have the perfect thing just for you!
Girl’s Day in Ideas
- Movie Marathon, who doesn’t love going from 10 Things I Hate About You to singing every word of High School Musical 3: Senior Year?
- Putting up your fairy lights in the backyard and having an evening picnic with a cheese platter and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Bake your favourite sweets together and then eat them while reading blogs or watching YouTube.
- Make fruit infused water and a scrumptious salad and sit by the pool or spa and have a tanning day.
- Have a bohemian themed gathering with large cushions in the yard, and crates covered in platters of fruit and cheeses.
- Give yourselves a pamper day, a medicure, pedicure, foot scrubs or aromatherapy bath salts, a spa day at home.
- Play singstar or just dance, who doesn’t want to have a dance party with their friends whether its 7:00am, 2:00am or 11:00pm in the day.
- Make a huge breakfast, make pancakes, bacon, eggs, haloumi, waffles, smoothies and indulge in a delicious brunch, get fresh flowers and make yourself fresh orange juice or lemonade and sit laughing and chatting for hours on end, well until the food is all gone of course.
- Sit, writing out your goals, aspirations and resolutions, look at classes or hobbies to take up together, maybe even join a book club togehter and see who can finish the books first.
- Play monopoly, but just remember its only a game don’t make friendships end because of it!
- Just have a good old girls day in, sit, eating snacks, gossip, chat, laugh and enjoy each others company.
What are your Galentine’s Day plans?
Maddison Jayne xo