Over the past I have found it hard to stay positive and inspired in each and everyday, I use to ask myself how do people do it? And then I realised the reason, no one has a perfectly positivity filled day everyday, but there is a way to make sure most of your days are filled with positivity and you find yourself inspried to be motivated and do more. Being positive and inspried can be difficult to find in days where you just feel under the weather within your mental health, sometimes you just feel like the negatives over grow like the weeds in a garden, but in doing this there is hope you can find beauty within these weeds. I found myself finding positivity, inspiration and motivation from my negatives as I took them as a reason to grow and turn my negative days in postivie days, be inspired to do more, to grow and stay positive in each and everyday even alongside the bad days, you can find moments of happiness and postivity.
How To Stay Positive And Inspired In Each And Everyday
- When you come across a negative thought try to replace it with a positive thought.
- Breathe through the negatives and remember they will eventually pass you just have to be motivated to push through them.
- Take your negatives and write them down, start a positive column and think of the positives that may come from them, say you had to do something that gave you anxiety or stressed you out, think of the postivies that could be possible if you overcame this fear.
- Write a gratitude list or start a Gratitude Journal and remember what you are grateful for and focus on those thoughts.
- Start a Happiness Journal, write down the things that make you happy and then go and do something from the list to change your mindset from negative to positive.
- Surround yourself with people who create a happiness within you just by them being there.
- Practise mindfulness, buy a Mindfulness Journal and start considering how you can channel your inner calm.
- Talk to someone who inspires you or read a blog that inspries you to be motivated to do something new. This is who inspires me, A Girl Obsessed.
Nourishing Your Inner Garden
‘All gardens need time and care, water and nourishment, space and rest to flourish – and so do we. When provided with the right conditions, any garden can grow. When we provide ourselves with the right conditions, we too can blossom. Our inner conditions dictate our outer, so starting from within is paramount. Indeed, we can flourish and blossom so beautifully that even when the weather conditions outside are unfavourable, we remain robust. Our inner climate and tenderness and care keeps our garden safe.’ – The Art Of Wellbeing by Meredith Gaston.
How do you stay positive and inspired in your everyday?
Maddison Jayne xo
This post was inspired by one of my truest and loveliest blogger friends Mandy, from A Girl Obsessed, she has inspired me to write from my heart, go give her blog some love as I know she will inspire you too.